Share your story using:
How to get Nurtec ODT
Getting Nurtec ODT can be simple
255+ million people can get Nurtec ODT through their health insurance. And 96% of patients with commercial insurance are covered.§ That number’s growing every day! Getting Nurtec ODT is easy. Just talk to a doctor to see if it’s right for you.
§Based on Managed Markets Insights & Technology LLC as of 4/1/22.
Actual Nurtec ODT Patients
Wondering how to get a prescription?
*See full Terms and Conditions
Learn more about each telemedicine partner
Telemedicine for migraine, and migraine only
is a telemedicine provider focused entirely on migraine. Cove connects you with a licensed doctor to help manage your migraine through personalized treatment plans and ongoing care and support.
Cove accepts insurance exclusively for Nurtec ODT. Eligible patients with commercial insurance can still use their $0 copay card with Cove. See full Terms and Conditions
Here's how it works:
- Create an account at for $4/month.
- Complete an online consultation with an independent, licensed physician. A nominal fee is associated with this service.
- If a prescription is written, get it delivered to your home or pick it up from your local pharmacy.
- Receive ongoing support from your Cove care team, including the same physician who conducted your initial consultation. They will check in with you over time to track progress and manage your treatment plan.
See if Cove is available in your state. .
The leader in female-focused telehealth
Connect with a medical provider online any time (no appointment needed) to share your symptoms and get a personalized migraine treatment plan.
Nurx accepts insurance and will bill insurance directly for any prescribed medication. Eligible patients can use their $0 copay card for Nurtec ODT. See full Terms and Conditions
Here's how it works:
- Sign up on or with the Nurx app for $60, which covers a year of care.
- Consult your Nurx medical provider and get your personalized care plan—If Nurtec ODT is part of your plan, Nurx will send your medication to your door, with automatic refills.
- Your Nurx medical provider will follow up to evaluate your treatment.
See if Nurx is available in your state.
Individual results may vary.
Individual results may vary
Wondering how to
receive your medication?
Let Nurtec OneSource handle all of your needs — including home prescription delivery and support for you and your doctor through the process.
talk to your doctor
If you need help talking to
your doctor, try using our
Doctor Discussion Guide.
Nurtec ODT savings
Eligible patients can
pay as little as $0*
*See full Terms & Conditions.
See link for details.
patient support program
Get valuable tips and
information on Nurtec ODT
and managing migraine.
6 things to talk to your doctor about
If you're still making tough compromises when it comes to your migraine treatment plan, it's time to talk to your doctor, whether in person or through .
Discuss your answers to these 6 questions with your doctor to help establish your treatment goals:
- Do you ever put off or avoid taking your migraine treatments?
- Do any treatments ever disrupt your day or week?
- Do you need to protect important days or events from migraine?
- Do you use multiple treatments to stop or prevent migraines?
- Does managing multiple treatments feel like a burden?
- Would you feel more in control if you had one treatment for all of your needs?
Giving your doctor a clear picture of your migraine experiences — including any current treatments — can help them determine whether Nurtec® ODT (rimegepant) is right for you. You can also ask your doctor for a sample of Nurtec ODT.