Actual Nurtec ODT Patient
Individual results may vary.
Patients were invited to share their experiences on Nurtec ODT. All content was accurate at the time of publication.
*The Nurtec ODT copay card is available for eligible, commercially insured patients only. Please see Terms and Conditions below.
How can Nurtec® OneSource help?
Whether you're a new patient or already taking Nurtec ODT to treat or prevent your migraine attacks, you may be eligible to benefit from:
Dedicated support team to provide personalized help
Call our full-service hotline to ask questions about Nurtec OneSource and the patient support resources that are available
Support for you and your healthcare provider through the process
Our team works with your healthcare provider to help you get the support you need when getting your Nurtec ODT prescription
Direct to your home delivery
Get Nurtec ODT delivered right to your home and save a trip to the pharmacy
Savings and out‑of‑pocket support
Eligible, commercially insured patients may pay as little as $0 for Nurtec ODT, with the copay card†
Reminders to refill your prescriptions
Help ensure you're never without your migraine treatment
†Patients are not eligible to use this card if they are enrolled in a state or federally funded insurance program, including but not limited to Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, Veterans Affairs health care, a state prescription drug assistance program, or the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico. The offer will be accepted only at participating pharmacies. This offer is not health insurance. No membership fees apply. Pfizer reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice. For any questions, please call 1-800-761-1568. For full terms and conditions visit nurtec.com/savings#terms-and-conditions or write to Pfizer Inc. at PO Box 29387, Mission, KS 66201.
Ask your healthcare provider about prescribing Nurtec ODT through Nurtec OneSource
Getting started with Nurtec OneSource is easy
‡Nurtec OneSource hours: 8:30am‑8:00pm EST, Monday through Friday.
Prefer to get Nurtec ODT from your local pharmacy?
No problem! How you get Nurtec ODT is up to you. By activating your copay card using the button below, you can save when getting Nurtec ODT from your pharmacy. If you have more questions, you can sign up for patient support by completing this form.
Sign up for your copay card
Eligible, commercially insured patients can download or activate their copay card and start saving on Nurtec ODT.
By using this copay card, you acknowledge that you currently meet the eligibility criteria and will comply with the terms and conditions described below:
- Patients are not eligible to use this card if they are enrolled in a state or federally funded insurance program, including but not limited to Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, Veteran Affairs health care, a state prescription drug assistance program, or the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico (formerly known as "La Reforma de Salud").
- Patient must have private/commercial insurance. Offer is not valid for cash paying patients.
- Eligible patients with commercial insurance and a script for Nurtec ODT may pay as little as $0 out-of-pocket for a 30-day supply. The copay card may not be redeemed more than once per 30 days per patient.
- This copay card and rebate are not valid when the entire cost of your prescription drug is eligible to be reimbursed by your private/commercial insurance plan or other private/commercial health or pharmacy benefit programs.
- You must deduct the value of this copay card from any reimbursement request submitted to your private/commercial insurance plan, either directly by you or on your behalf.
- You are responsible for reporting use of the copay card to any private/commercial insurer, health plan, or other third party who pays for or reimburses any part of the prescription filled using the copay card, as may be required. You should not use the copay card if your insurer or health plan prohibits use of manufacturer copay cards.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to redeem the copay card under this program.
- This copay card is not valid where prohibited by law.
- The copay card cannot be combined with any other savings, free trial, or similar offer for the specified prescription.
- Copay card will be accepted only at participating pharmacies.
- This copay card is not health insurance.
- Offer good only in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
- Copay card is limited to 1 per person during this offering period and is not transferable.
- No other purchase is necessary.
- Data related to your redemption of the copay card may be collected, analyzed and shared with Pfizer for market research and other purposes related to assessing Pfizer’s programs. Data shared with Pfizer will be aggregated and de-identified; it will be combined with data related to other copay card redemptions and will not identify you.
- Pfizer reserves the right to rescind, revoke or amend this offer without notice.
- Offer expires 12/31/24.
If you had previously provided your consent for Pfizer to use your protected health information, you can opt out at nurtec.com/consent.
Sign up for helpful tips and updates
We're here to make sure you have the help you need to manage your migraine attacks.
Sign up to receive email or text updates to learn:
- How Nurtec ODT works and how it can help
- Methods of managing your migraine attacks
- Tips for communicating with your doctor
- Real patient stories