Get a Nurtec ODT prescription from the comfort of home through telemedicine
It will just take 3 easy steps
Not for the preventive treatment of migraine.
Looking for a telemedicine option?
We've partnered with Cove, a telemedicine company focused entirely on migraine. Cove can connect you with an independent, licensed healthcare provider who will manage your migraine care and help you get Nurtec ODT if appropriate. Eligible patients with commercial insurance can still use their $0* copay card with Cove.
Here's how it works:
- Sign up at withcove.com
- Complete an online consultation with an independent, licensed physician
A nominal fee is associated with this service
- If a prescription is ordered, pick it up from your pharmacy
or see if they can deliver it to your home
Cove is available to most people in the US (roughly 85% of the population). As telemedicine regulations vary from state to state, visit withcove.com to see if Cove operates in your state.
*Per 8-tablet prescription. See full Terms and Conditions.
6 things to talk
to your doctor about
If you're still making tough compromises when it comes to your acute treatment for migraine, it's time to talk to your doctor, whether in person or through telemedicine.
Establish your treatment goals and get the most out of your discussion by taking note of the following:
- How much migraines disrupt your life
- Whether you often take multiple treatments for your migraine attacks
- Whether you're satisfied with how your current treatments fit into your life
- How often you put off or avoid treating your migraines and why
- Whether your migraines still take you away from important parts of your life
- What is most important to you when it comes to your migraine treatment
Giving your doctor a clear picture of your migraine experiences, including any current treatments, can help them determine whether Nurtec ODT is right for you.how to get Nurtec ODT